[Imc-tech] laser printer:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Mar 28 12:31:30 CST 2003

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Clint Popetz wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 08:09:02PM -0600, Sascha Meinrath wrote:
> > i've installed the new cartridge on the laser printer, but there appears
> > to be a print spooled that is printing out pages and pages of gibberish.
> > could someone purge that print job from dewey?
>
> Done.
>
> > also, could someone send me the passwords i would need to log into
> > dewey -- they didn't appear to be written in the tech server book
> > and the main one didn't seem to work.
>
> What would you do once logged into dewey?

I personally would probably do very little; however, as someone who knows
who to contact when problems arise, it would be extremely useful for me to
have the passwords and logins for vital components (or know where they are
stored).  In this most recent case, I had cornered Arun to have him fix
the print job problem, but we couldn't get into dewey.  If I had had the
password, I could have facilitated solving the problem.

Could you send me the relevant info?

--Sascha