[Imc-tech] downtime tonight

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Thu Aug 12 17:09:06 CDT 2004

The UCIMC/groogroo/chambana.net/imsahp server will be down for
maintenance from 10pm until midnight tonight.

I'll be moving it into the newly constructed server room where it will
join it's upgrade/replacement trogdor. Eventually trogdor and imsahp
will work together to provide service redundancy and reduce downtime.

I'll also be redo-ing the memory upgrade that failed a couple weeks
ago with a new, hopefully better, memory module.

There is no reason this maintenance has to happen at this particular
time, if it will inconvenience anyone feel free to email or call me
(621-6768) and I will reschedule.