[Imc-tech] Website Sloooow

Arun Bhalla bhalla at uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 2 15:12:26 CST 2004

Everytime I flip through the error.log, I see bunches of "Segmentation fault"
and maybe some other errors.  I don't know if it strongly correlates with
Apache spinning or being unresponsive.  Either way, it seems like a problem.
I usually don't see that in Apache error logs.  But it would be great to
be able to correlate the PIDs in the error logs with the requests.

Unfortunately I didn't take note whether it was the master Apache process
or the child servers that was the runaway.

Arun

--
Arun Bhalla