[Imc-tech] moving the server

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Tue Dec 21 02:32:20 CST 2004

In order to deal with the impending massive ordeal of Sol Tec's DSL
service going away, I'm going to need a volunteer to help change our
DNS information with joker.com. Basically I will log this person in to
our joker accont and give them some instructions on what needs to be
set up for each of the 32 domains that we own through joker. It should
be very easy but slightly tedious.

I would like to do this work on Tuesday or Wednesday. Can someone
volunteer to do it?