[Imc-tech] server update

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Thu Dec 23 13:19:27 CST 2004

The chambana.net/ucimc/groogroo server has been moved to OJC
Technologies who are graciously donating their bandwidth to us for the
next month while I wait to get a new DSL line to replace the one that
Sol Tec shut down last night.

Because Sol Tec shut down my DSL line unexpectedly, I was unable to do
a completely seemless transfer of services so some services may be
unavailable for some people for the next 24 hours. If there are still
problems after 48 hours do not hessitate to contact me at
217-621-6768.

I've attempted for the past month to work with Sol Tec to find a
solution that would provide no downtime for chambana.net users. My
phone calls and emails have gone unanswered. They gave short notice on
the discontinuation of DSL service and then they failed to even adhere
to the timeline laid out in that short notice.