[Imc-tech] Re: [Imsahp-users] Re: [Imc] server update

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 26 13:51:26 CST 2004

Paul,
I gotta agree -- Zach has done work above and beyond the call of duty.

BTW, does anyone think a brief story about the business practices of
S.O.L.tec (as in shit outta luck tec) would be appropriate? I'd sure
like to give them some bad press over their incompetent/unethical
conduct in handling this sordid affair.
Mike Lehman