[Imc-tech] the system was down

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Mon Jan 19 11:32:28 CST 2004

The UC-IMC/groogroo/imsahp server was down last night due to an
extended power outage overnight in Urbana. Although all the machines
came up smoothly when power was restored this morning, the network
didn't come up right until just now. For some reason I had to power
cycle the ethernet hub. Anyway, we're back online now.