[Imc-tech] Re: Computer Donations at the Door of IMC

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Fri Jan 30 14:36:45 CST 2004

Carol McKusick wrote:
> Do we accept donations at the door of computers that might be recyclable?
> I turned one such away today.

No. It costs money to recycle a computer. We don't have the resources
to be a computer recycling center.

We only accept donations of computers that are fully functional and
Pentium III (or G3) or better.

Folks wishing to donate computers should probably contact
tech at ucimc.org, radio at ucimc.org, and/or video at ucimc.org to check
whether or not their donation is appropriate before attempting to make
a donation.