[Imc-tech] Email verification problem

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 14 16:27:33 CDT 2004

Mark,
The email verification system in the current version of our software operates randomly, if at all.

You should still be able to post any article you wish. The email verification simply operates as a way to authenticate the authorship of articles so that others can't pretend to be you. So far, we've had relatively little problem with people making fake posts in others names. You can post, but there won't be a verified email address listed. If you did have trouble posting, it was something other than the email verification that caused it.
Mike Lehman