[Imc-tech] old computer equip

John Martirano martiran at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 25 10:56:07 CST 2004

im dumping some old computer equip, prairienet does not want it, if imc/anybody wants anything below (or knows of a donation program for out-of-date equip) let me know, ill drop off. otherwise its probably going to twin city recycling...
thanks
john

180mhz powercomputing mac clone + kb + mouse + dig/analog audio card + protools loaded
(works last i tried 2 years ago- may be difficult to maintain mac clone)

pcmcia etherlinkIII card + fax/modem 56kbps card, worked a year ago

usb 1.0 4port hub, works

umax scanner vista s6e, works last i tried 3 years ago

1GB jaz drive - works

--
This e-mail may have been written via voice recognition,
You can blame all grammatical anomalies on the software!