[Imc-tech] internet down and IMC

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 14:20:20 CST 2004

Can not connect to the internet today and Carol M said was the same
yesterday.

On Dewey... get a "need password to view this site" message.
On Rosa... never get anything because the grow bar just won't grow.
... same with staff computer (I think)

Could someone check it out. I have radio production to do in there on Sunday
and it would be so much easier if I didn't have to run home everytime I
needed to research a fact. (What in god's name did we ever do without the
internet???)

Sandra