[Imc-tech] quickbooks wiped out on finance computer:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed May 5 17:44:07 CDT 2004

hi all,

someone has permanently removed quickbooks from the IMC's staffing
computer.  this is _very_ bad.  if it was you, please let me know.
stranger still is that our quickbooks installation CD is _also_ missing.
i am hopeful that someone is borrowing this CD and that it just hasn't
made its way back to the IMC.

if you're responsible for either problem, please let me know ASAP.  right
now, the only working copy of quickbooks is the backup of our backup --
which is a wee bit scary.

keep me posted,

--sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Project Manager & President      *      Project Manager