[Imc-tech] Re: FYI: chambana.net isn't working

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Sun Aug 7 14:01:29 CDT 2005

I've moved our DNS services off of Che and updated joker. This problem should clear up for people within 24 hours. Please let me know if it does.

For what it's worth insight must be doing something COMPLETELY stupid
and out of spec. There's no reason that che being down should have
caused this problem. I've been driving all over wisconsin and UP
michigan this weekend and have used 5 different networks and none of
them have had this problem. And in fact my roomates using our insight
cable modem didn't have this problem.

Please let me know if this problem clears up in the next 24 hours. If
not I'll need to come investigate from your computer.

--
Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/