[IMC-Tech] Re: [Imc-staff] New York Times Syndicate--trademark infringement

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 23 11:22:41 CST 2005

Mr. Wren,
If you desire any further consideration of this issue by us, you need to
provide something substantive for us to consider. As Wendy noted, there
is absolutely no mention of the New Your Times Syndicate or any
misrepresentation by Ivany on the page you cited that involves the NYTS.

Thus it appears that your complaint has no basis. Are you simply
pursuing a vendetta of some sort against Ivany? If so, we are not
interested in being involved in it.

In the absence of any further evidence that this or any other post we
have control over provides a basis for you to have a complaint about it,
we intend to consider this case closed. We would be happy to reconsider
the issue if you can provide any evidence that Ivany misrepresented his
relation to the NYTS, but what you have offered so far simply doesn't
meet anyone's legal standard or basis for us to take the actions you
request.
Mike Lehman