[Imc-tech] Re: [UCIMC-Finance] book-keeping update and a couplequestions:

Chris George Benson cgb at ad.uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 6 16:12:24 CST 2005

I'm a newbie to the IMC (and to the tech list), but if it helps, I have
a 20GB Seagate Barracuda ATA IV the IMC can have. Not to trump your
offer Arun, but if your drive is currently in use, this 20 is just
sitting around needing a home. I would need a few days to drop it in a
machine and wipe first though.

Lemme know.

-Chris