[Imc-tech] Re: [UCIMC-Finance] Sol Tec, Inc Monthly Invoice

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Thu Jan 20 18:44:45 CST 2005

To whom it may concern:

Ummm...  You've got to be kidding, right?  Not only did SolTec cut off
service to our organization with extremely short notice, thus leaving us
stranded without DSL service; but you cut off service before the end of
the month (and before you declared, in writing, that service would be cut
off) and still charged us for a full month's service.  This is, at best,
unethical, and I am hereby requesting a refund of our last month's payment
given this breach of contract.

Our refund check (made out to "UCIMC") can be sent to:

Urbana-Champaign IMC
ATTN: Treasurer
218 West Main Street
Suite 110
Urbana, IL 61801

Please also stop harassing our organization with bills for services that
your company is not delivering.

--Sascha Meinrath
Treasurer
Urbana-Champaign IMC

--
Sascha Meinrath
President                 *   Project Coordinator   *   Policy Analyst