[Imc-tech] Re: the imc newswire

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 31 19:58:37 CST 2005

Sooz,
I am at a loss. Oddly, I tried logging out as an editor and encountered
the same problem that you are, after all.  I will forward this to the
Tech group so that they can look into it. For reference, it is this article:
http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/24836/index.php

The article was never edited (by me, at least), so it may just be some
random error in the database.

I am ccing this to Scott. The easiest thing to do would be to simply
repost the story. If you are unable to do this and we don't hear back
from Tech that the problem is solved, let me know and I will repost it
myself.
Mike Lehman