[Imc-tech] website stuff

David Gehrig zemblan at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 25 11:44:07 CDT 2005

Just to update --

The not-yet-good-news: this weekend I tried what I thought would stop at least
some of the spam before it gets into the articles database, but I'm apparently
not there yet.

There are actually three different spambots; we're getting over five hundred
spams a day from one, maybe two dozen spams in a burst every couple of days
from another, and we're starting to see some right-wing "frontpagemag" stuff
in the last few days and it's looking like that may be a bot too, testing the
waters.

The good news: I was able to figure out how to add myself as an editor of the
site, and have changed "wayward" to be an editor as she's requested.

@%<