[Imc-tech] Re: [Imsahp-users] list admin

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 28 19:13:03 CST 2005

Dave,
It's actually pretty straightforward once you're made an administrator.
You'll get a notice when people sign up themselves up for the list via
the website link that should be at the bottom of each Radio list email.
All you need to do is log in via the admin link, which will also be
supplied in the email you receive letting you know you need to approve
their membership.

For people who don't want to sign up for the list, you'll get a notice
letting you know a non-member has posted a message to the list. There is
a box you can check when you let the message through that will allow
that email account to post directly to the list in the future without
being a member when you approve sending the email to the list. Thus, if
they get to be regular tipsters/contibutors, you will not have to
approve each message in the future if you check the box letting them
post directly to the list.

There's a few other things, but it's all pretty easy to pick up on your own.
Mike Lehman