[IMC-Tech] Video volunteer

Wendy Edwards wedwards at uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 3 11:16:06 CST 2005

OK, we have one volunteer who will be getting video.  This is good.
I've responded to her, and could probably follow up and see what
format she'll be using.  (Hopefully miniDV.)  I could also talk
with UPTV about borrowing a camcorder.  Anyone know about decent
sound equipment, and possibly lighting?  We're probably going to
interview some folks, and we don't want bad audio for that.  We
also want decent tripods - camera shake or jerky motion would
likely make footage unusable.  (I thought we had one good tripod
at IMC - hopefully it survived the move.)

Does anyone know whether there will be adequate disk space on the
video editing workstation?  Could we use an external hard drive?

Thanks,
Wendy

---- Forwarded message from efehrenb at uiuc.edu -----