[IMC-Tech] use of computers during the barnraising?

Andy Gunn andy at prometheusradio.org
Mon Nov 7 11:48:55 CST 2005

hi, danellie gave me your contacts as the people who would know about the computers that are sitting around in the post office.  as i am sure you all know, the barnraising is coming up this friday, and a few prometheus folks (including myself) are in urbana setting up.  it would be really helpful if there were a few extra computers available for general use during the barnraising.  would it be possible to get access to some or all of these computers for the next friday, saturday and sunday?

if possible, it would be great to hear back on what computers are available, with some basic specs.  for example - apple G3 with os x, or pc pentium 3 with windows 98.  if some of them are only set up for basic internet access, and some have audio editing software on them, that would be helpful to know as well.

it would be great to meet with someone if possible and look at the computers together, some time in the next day or so.  if someone from tech, print, video or radio has time, please give me a call on my cell phone at 646.206.0366.  thanks very much!
-a

|  Andy Gunn - Technical and Training Organizer  |
| Prometheus Radio Project - prometheusradio.org |
|    andy at prometheusradio.org   215-727-9620     |

| Come to our next radio station Barnraising and community wireless |
| congregation!  November 11 to 13, Champaign-Urbana, Illinois.     |
| Prometheus Radio Project * UC Independent Media Center * WRFU-LP  |
| Check http://www.prometheusradio.org/urbana/ for more details!    |