[Imc-tech] Re: [IMC-Space] Barnraising/First Floor Wireless

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 30 18:00:45 CST 2005

Assuming by then that we have the phone line installed for the IMC #,
344-8820, on the first floor, at a minimum we would be able to move the
existing DSL modem with its built in wireless node up to the first floor
and hook it up there. But we'd then disrupt our existing network based
in the basement production room, which is where the DSL moden is currently.

Better would be to extend the ethernet up to the first floor and hook up
another wireless node there. There's lots of cable available.

In the long run, it really depends on whether we retain the basement
production room, which is where the IMC phone line currently goes, and
what the plans are to wire the first floor.
Mike Lehman