[Imc-tech] home directory move

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Mon Sep 19 17:14:27 CDT 2005

I am going to move some of our more space hungry users (scumbag,
sascha, molly) to a larger disk late tonight. In order to do this
safely I'm going to disable logins, web access, and email delivery
during the move. This should take no more than an hour and will be
performed between 1am and 2am.

--
Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/