[Imc-tech] Purged comment?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 22 22:07:09 CDT 2005

Well, sh*t happens, as they say. We do want to be particularly cautious
about such things. But when faced with the burden of having to deleted
literally hundreds of posts some days to keep the site functional for
legitimate users, this can happen.

Deleting a legitimate posting has always been my greatest fear as an IMC
editor. We definitely don't want to purge anything we're not sure about.
I have had to resurrect just a couple of posts over the last five years
-- it would've been far more embarrassing if I had deleted them the
times that did happen.
Mike Lehman