[IMC-Tech] BTP computers and admin login

Jay Schubert jay.schubert at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 14:54:17 CDT 2006

Wendy,

Yeah.   The first machine in the room (at the desk) is REALLY slow.  It's
like a 233 mhz machine with 256 ram.  It's barely capable of running even
one of the most light weight distributions.  Of course, it was donated to us
and beggars can't be choosers, but It should really be replaced.

Tech - does anyone know whether there is anything laying around & available
that would be a step-up, which btp might be able to trade this machine-in
for?

- Jay

--
Jay