[Imc] Re: [IMC-Tech] Insight Cable Installation this Wednesday AM...

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 12 19:38:00 CDT 2006

Just a note on the HVAC. The gallery does have it's own A/C vent, but
the building's A/C hasn't been turned on yet. Considering it was the
warmest day of the year and the gallery is right next to the attic, it
might be warmer than usual up there. Once the A/C is activated, this
should go away as an issue, but please monitor things to be sure
conditions are acceptable.

Right now we're waiting on some parts to effect a repair to the A/C
system, but this should be taken care of soon.
Mike Lehman