[IMC-Tech] Re: [CUWiN] Fwd: [Rfu-tech] Equipment rack (pics)

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Sun Apr 16 20:05:51 CDT 2006

These racks would be perfect for us.  Can anyone with a means of conveyance pick
them up???

--Sascha

dan blah wrote:
> pictures...

Sascha Meinrath
Policy Analyst    *  Project Coordinator  *  President
Free Press       *** CUWiN               *** Acorn Active Media
www.freepress.net *  www.cuwireless.net   *  www.acornactivemedia.com