[IMC-Tech] Re: internet in the basement

Wendy Edwards wedwards at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 17 16:01:04 CDT 2006

I wasn't involved in dismantling it, though I noticed that it had
been removed.  I'm not even sure whether the Linksys router works.
A few months ago, the basement connection got messed up because
someone had unplugged cables from the switch and then put them back
in without seeming to realize that it mattered which one was
connected to the "uplink" slot.  At that time, it wasn't clear
whether the Linksys router worked.

Wendy