[IMC-Tech] Re: [Chambana-future] Boneyard this weekend...

dan blah dan.blah at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 15:17:47 CDT 2006

i am game... but the boneyard doesnt get done till after 2am.   there
will more than likely be stuff for us to do up on the 3rd floor where
the cable modem is.  if i can get the firewall going and a line from
the staff offices into the new server room done before friday we will
be able to stay out of their way for the most part.  i say lets keep
it 7pm, meeting up in the front post office lobby (boneyard is using
the south entrance as their main entrance).

--
Daniel