[IMC-Tech] Still can not post to calendar!

Stop Circuses stopanimalcircuses at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 01:04:02 CDT 2006

I have tried and tried and cannot post the following
and continue to get the error following submit. PLEASE
POST IT FOR ME!!!!!! or tell me how to do it ASAP!!
Lightworker2

 Submit:
Ringling Bros Protest
Location: Other (Please type location in description
field above
When: April 21, 2006, 06:00 PM - April 23, 2006, 03:00
PM
Sunday, Friday, Saturday

Colorful pageantry disguises the fact that animals
used in circuses are mere captives forced to perform
unnatural and often painful acts. If the public would
become more aware of the details of the animal’s
treatment, lack of vet care, confinement, training and
"retirement", perhaps we can abolish this type of
animal cruelty. "The greatness of a nation and it's
moral progress can be judge on the way it's animals
are treated." Please join me and other activists to
protest Ringling Bros. At the Assembly Hall in
Champaign Illinois April 21-23. Help by leafletting,
or removing advertisments from businesses (90% of
businesses visited 1st yr, willing gave/took down
ads/tickets) or help to start banning circuses from
Champaign-Urbana so we don't even have to protest!
Please help

Contact E-Mail: stopanimalcircuses at yahoo.com
Info URL: http://www.geocities.com/stopanimalcircuses
Category: Protest
Submitted: April 4, 2006, 01:00 AM

An error occured while submitting your event. If you
continue to receive this error, please e-mail
imc-tech at ucimc.org with a description of what you were
doing when the error occured, along with the following
message:
Your user ID got lost somewhere along the way. Either
your session expired or you have cookies disabled in
your web browser. Make sure you've got cookies enabled
and log in again. Then you can try clicking the back
button a couple times to get back to the form, so you
won't have to type everything in again.