[IMC-Tech] Proposed IMC Network Diagram...

WRFU-LP 104.5 wrfu1045 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 19:18:57 CDT 2006

Hey all,

This Saturday evening we are going to be *hopefully* moving from the
slower SBC DSL broadband connection to the quicker Insight Cable
broadband connection.  The current state of the IMC's existing data
cable is fairly shoddy (in my opinion).  This is no ones fault; this
is merely the outcome of a network patched together by necessity by
volunteers (thank you).  It seems to me that with so many of us who
have put in time putting the network together, the ever growing needs
of the IMC members and its tenants, and the requests for more public
access at the IMC this would be a great time to work on a more
adequate network layout.  I have attached an image I threw together to
set a starting point for discussion either over this list or for
Saturday night.  Just off the top of my head, I am fairly certain we
have all of the hardware and cable needed to get a good majority of
this done.

--
Daniel