[IMC-Tech] SMTP woes

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Tue Apr 25 21:15:20 CDT 2006

I have updated postfix to use this new SMTP relay.

Sascha, please let me know if the mail sending problems you are seeing
go away.

I am amused that on the same day that insight's SMTP relay cut us off
for too much traffic, they told you that they had no traffic
limits. These people are terrible.

--
Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/