[IMC-Tech] Re: an sdas listserv

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Thu Aug 17 13:54:31 CDT 2006

I'm forwarding this to the tech group in the hopes that Dan, our new
sysadmin, can start the ball rolling on helping you out with the
listserv.

I don't know when you last paid, I am certain that it's time to pay
again. Your rate is $160/year and includes the listserv at no
additional charge. Stephane, the IMC's treasurer, can help you figure
out when you last paid and what you now owe.

Chicago is treating me excellently!