[IMC-Tech] Re: [Imc-web] Email and imsahp Tue Aug 22 10:42 CDT reboot

dan blah dan.blah at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 20:40:36 CDT 2006

ya i am not going to lie, i see more spam on this server than of any i
have ever worked on.  in its defense, this server is one of the most
exposed/used server of any i have worked on.  i agree on all points.
i will work on fixing apache to allow more resources to be used for
mail.  until then i will wait to add any large sa rule sets that will
only bog it down any more.

Daniel