[IMC-Tech] Re: [IMC-Booking] problems with the public access terminals in main show space...

kristin kannibal asphodel08 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 17:25:06 CDT 2006

when danielle moved the shows over from sascha's
calendar to the integrated calendar, i assume she
inadvertently missed our event. i saw this, but
couldn't figure out how to add us in. how do you add
stuff to this calendar? i need to change the hours
scheduled for our next event, too.

-kristin

dan blah <dan.blah at gmail.com> wrote:

> on a side note, when trying to find out who it was
> that had a show
> last night (Stitches) on the new imc calender ther
> was no event.  i
> had to go to the old shows event calender on
> sascha's site manually
> because all of the links had been changed to point
> to the new
> calender.
> --
> Daniel

  Stitches
  monthly all ages goth rock / deathrock / minimal party
  http://stitched-up.org
  Decayed Lace Radio
  sundays 10pm-12am on WEFT 90.1FM Champaign IL
  http://decayedlace.stitched-up.org