[IMC-Tech] Re: [rfu-automation] Re: [RFU] show ads

Lynsee Melchi lynseemelchi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 16:38:44 CDT 2006

Rosa has a connection w/the automation computer but I don't think that I've
used it (except to work w/Cristobal) to produce any audio pieces since the
studio redesign.  Can a techie look into the connection and see if it's
still working or troubleshoot it or whatever?

Yes Rosa is the audio production computer in the NE corner of the production
room. It used to be that you could place files that you created on Rosa into
the automation files on the automation computer just by saving it thru my
computer.

Lynsee

On 8/9/06, Mike Lehman <rebelmike at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Gary,
> I think Rosa is an audio production computer that is in the production
> room. I know it's been used for RFU production, but I'm not sure how
> they've transferred files to the RFU studio from it. That may be what
> the issue is.
> Mike Lehman
>
> Gary Cziko wrote:
> > CVR:
> >
> >     The computer named "Rosa" has a pop up error message that
> >     says it is not communicating with the automation computer.
> >

> > Can you tell me where this computer is located and what it is used for?
> >
> >     My show ad appears on the studio computer folder, but not on
> >     automation.  Neither does the ad show up in the daily log of
> >     what is played.  Any ideas?
> >

> > If it's a playable file placed in the correct folder on the automation
> > computer, it should play in random order with other files in this
> folder.
> >
> > Can you tell me the name of the file? Then I can check to see what is
> > going on.
> >
> > --Gary

Tune in to More Fire! on Radio Free Urbana 104.5FM.  More Fire! is a crazy
music extravaganza on Monday nights 11pm-1am (or later).  Check us out
online at: www.wrfu.net.

"Trust can never be a fortress, a safe enclosure against life.  Trusting is
dangerous.  But without trust there is no hope for love, and love is all we
have to hold against the dark."
       -Creina Alcock-