[IMC-Tech] Re: Thanks!!!

daniel dan.blah at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 09:34:21 CST 2006

Nice... well if i can find a couple video capture card somewhere i
plan on replacing both the audio and video production boxes.  I have
adobe premier, sony vegas, sony dvd director, sony sound forge, sony
acid pro, dvd lab, and a few other programs i want to install on both
new computers.  Combining the audio and visual production computers
seems like the best thing to do to me and creating two of them for
both production locations should free up any use conflicts.

--
Thanks,
Daniel Meredith
dan.blah at gmail.com