[IMC-Tech] Moving the Server...

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Sat Feb 11 18:19:20 CST 2006

David Young wrote:
> Is the peep hallway climate-controlled?  It does not look that way to
> me: no A/C ducts enter it, there is no thermostat, and it is insulated
> from the rest of the building by walls and closed doors.  Maybe I have
> missed something.

There is a light and sound proof vent at one end of the passageway. It
is our intention to put a big fan up near that to suck in air
conditioned air from the big room that the vent leads to. If that
doesn't work, we'll figure out a differnt location for the server.

--
Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/