[IMC-Tech] move date?

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Tue Feb 21 06:58:50 CST 2006

Do we have an install date for cable data service for chambana.net at
the UC-IMC yet? Daniel, you're working on this right?

It'd be great if we could get the move to happen before March 1 so I
can avoid paying for another month of T1 service.

I can come down to facilitate the server move any time except Feb
18th. Before we can do the server move we'll need to know that the new
data service is up and working and we'll need to know the new IP
address that we're assigned.

--
Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/