[IMC-Tech] Website Slow and Cranky

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 28 16:56:42 CST 2006

Jay,
AFAIK, yes, the reboot script still runs at least hourly around that
time. I know about it, though.

This was a more persistent problem. It ended shortly after I sent this
message, as I only had two more "baccarats" to purge after I sent it at
10:36am. It was this way since at least 8:30am when I logged on this
morning.
Mike Lehman