[IMC-Tech] Fwd: Internet Feed Quote

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Tue Feb 28 19:42:08 CST 2006

We could probably have my service transferred over to the IMC. If we
go with a T1 that is what I'd prefer anyway since then we could
preserve our IP space.

My account manager is ebartlett at speakeasy.net, his phone extension is
5362.

What happened with the plan to go with cable service?

--
Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/