[IMC-Tech] Remodel Budget

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 6 08:46:18 CDT 2006

It looks like we came in well under budget in the studio remodel
project. I spent just over $500 on the CD decks and mic booms. Were
there any other things that people will be seeking reimbursement for?

In addition, I will be ordering a notch filter to improve reception on
the secondary EAS source frequency. It looks like this will be about $100.

Assuming there is nothing else that I've forgotten or that no one else
has a reimbursement coming, it looks like we've only spent about $600
out of the ~$1,500 we had available. One thing we could definitely use
is a decent receiver/amp to drive the studio monitors. Then we can
return PCP's monitor amplifier to Bill T and tidy up the mess in the
corner rack.

Is there anything else we should purchase right now? Otherwise, given
the very tight overall station budget situation, we should let people
know that we're well under budget and make these funds available for
other station uses right now, with the proviso that Tech has a claim to
the difference for future Tech needs.
Mike Lehman