[IMC-Tech] root access to groogroo

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Sun Jul 9 20:40:47 CDT 2006

Note: apache2 is already installed and running on port 8080.

"Upgrading" apache means moving the apache1 configs into apache2's
more module format at /etc/apache2/sites-enabled

Once all the sites are configured in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled (one
config for each site) and we test them all on port 8080 then we can
run apache2 on port 80.

In the mean time you can configure the existing apache2 to do SSL
stuff on the normal https port (443) as we are not running anything on
that port.