[IMC-Tech] Public access terminals...

dan blah dan.blah at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 12:24:37 CDT 2006

hey all,
i am going to pick up some computers to be used as public access
terminals at the imc today.  we never really nailed down a location
for them in the main space.  there was talk of putting them downstairs
in the room before the b2p room, but i dont think there is room there.
 so the question is where would everyone like to see a table with
public access terminals in the imc main space?  as for location
restrictions all we will need to have is power and room for a long
table.  i would also like to see a sign outside or something somewhere
saying we have free public access terminals and wireless internet
access.  let me know what you all think.
--
Daniel