[IMC-Tech] Fw: Squeak! Seeking ssh access to anti-war.net web server for AWARE

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 23 20:32:08 CDT 2006

IMC Tech folks. Please help us out here at AWARE.  Stuart Levy, Karen Medina and
perhaps others have been persistently trying to get accounts on the IMC server
so they can work on AWARE's website, but apparently their requests (directly to
Dan) have gone unanswered for more than a month, though I don't know all the
details. Below is a message that Stuart sent earlier today to imc-tech, but
seems to be caught up in moderation since he's not a list member. 5 weeks seems
excessive for a response to an account request, so we're appealing to the wider
imc-tech list. Can anyone help here?

Thanks