[IMC-Tech] Fwd: IMC Mexico, IMC South Africa, IMC Honduras...

Lynsee Melchi lynseemelchi at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 20:07:35 CDT 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Raymond Morales <morales4 at uiuc.edu>
Date: Jul 16, 2006 1:29 PM
Subject: IMC Mexico, IMC South Africa, IMC Honduras...
To: Mike Lehman <rebelmike at earthlink.net>, imc at ucimc.org, "prairie\""
<"billtaylor>, Lynsee Melchi <lynseemelchi at gmail.com>

Video Teleconferencing Request

I was thinking that we need to set up teleconferencing ability at the
IMC. We need to have it so families can rent it out to talk to family
members at other IMCs. Is this already possible?

-Ray

--
Tune in to More Fire! on Radio Free Urbana 104.5FM.  More Fire! is a crazy
music extravaganza on Monday nights 11pm-1am (or later).  Check us out

"Trust can never be a fortress, a safe enclosure against life.  Trusting is
dangerous.  But without trust there is no hope for love, and love is all we
have to hold against the dark."
       -Creina Alcock-