[IMC-Tech] Fwd: Fw: new mailing list for chambana.net

dan blah dan.blah at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 14:05:10 CDT 2006

i created this list... which you thanked me for 9 days ago zach.  i am
a bit confused where the issue is.  from emails i have forwarded here
it is a weft list.  if it is not then there is some weft issue that i
am unaware of.  if there is some group of people that are only allowed
to create weft lists, then i should have been told that.