[IMC-Tech] setting meeting time and agenda...

dan blah dan.blah at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 13:11:58 CDT 2006

hey all,
i think we should try and come up with a regular monthly meeting time
for the tech group.  please reply with any suggested times or agenda
items for the next meeting.  below are a couple items i have on my
brain...

public access terminals - finding a good location w/in the building,
digging through the old computers we have laying around, choosing an
os for the terminals

the imc firewall - introduce any wouldbe admins to the system and
server room, talk about firewall rules/queues/throttling

tech storage/offices - there is a room in the basement that has been
taken over by the tech group for storage/work space.  there are a
couple similar spots in and around the building.

just to put it out there, how do people feel about meeting the first
monday of every month at 6pm?
--
Daniel