Tech income? [Was: [IMC-Tech] Re: "crow" email list]

Stephane Alnet stephane at shimaore.net
Thu Jun 22 23:23:52 CDT 2006

[Apologies for cross-post.]

Hi Tech, this is your beloved treasurer =)

> WEFT has a package at the $160/year level of service.

Do we have a list of this kind of packages, with contact names,
addresses, phone numbers, email, amount due, how often, and on which
dates? If we have people we should be invoicing, well, I would love
to know so that Beth and I can start collecting. =)

Not that the IMC operates as a business in any way, but hey, it's
"non-profit", not "money pit". ;D
S.