[IMC-Tech] Where is our portable audio/video equipment?

dan blah dan.blah at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 11:29:25 CST 2006

I have had a couple groups of people inquire about the audio/video
equipment available to them if they join the IMC.  Right now I am
telling them we have cameras but that they are checked out.  In the 3
or 4 months I have been floating around I have yet to see one but am
told they exist.  Where are these mysterious cameras?  This is the
same situation for the digital cameras and portable audio devices.  If
anyone has tabs or is in possession of these devices it would be good
to let me know or bring them so I can start a check out list as well
as let potential new members know we do have them... somewhere.
--
Daniel